Established in 2006, PADEM has worked with and currently does work with some of the world’s leading carriers, data platforms, MVPD's - broadcasters, telecoms, technology and media companies (see clients) addressing across cultures worldwide.
PADEM is based on collaboration, is economically and technically driven, and especially thrives on creative problem solving.
Current Press: Leading UK television, Southeast Asia and North America industry specific magazines/category expert newsletters:
- 2017 Coverage examples:
- August, 2017 - Pre-IBC - "People Don't Want 1,000's of Channels, They Want Quality," Pre-IBC 2017 coverage in North America's Broadcast Beat, TechWatch - coverage to over 80,000 readers
- August, 2017 - "More, Better Content; More Screens… Now Comes Delivery," extensively covered in thefuture.TV (UK) and six extended outlets globally - This article reviews how rapdily the overall media and television industry is shifting and now comes the need for highly efficient distribution and connections.
- July, 2017 - "AI Will Deliver Postive & Negative Results to the M&E Ecosystem" - Systems Integration Asia - covering the rapid escalation of data driven programming through OTT acceleration. Also in thefurtureTV, TechWatch
- June 2017 - Delivering "The Right Content on the Right Device at the Right Time," TheFuture.TV, UK/EU. BroadcastBeat/North America. Streaming explodes accurately! Article also included in industry exclusive newsletter - TechWatch
- March 2017 - "Personalizing Relationships, Results in the Digital OTT Ecosystem;" Systems Integration Asia; TheFuture.tv and eight additional outlets worldwide
- January 2017 "Tomorrow’s Entertainment – The New Breed of Filmmaker, Content Consumer in 25 Years" Broadcast Beat- North America's Leading OTT/TV Production Publication
More: October, 2016 - EU Leading outlet: Global advancement: Fast, quality, consistant performance will set the pace of M&E worldwide
VIDEO: June 2015 - "The Cloud is an Imperative part of the Media & Entertainment Marketplace" - European Global Leadership Forum, Dublin, Ireland Allan McLennan, PADEM, Orange and Telefonica/MovieStar
Global News Release - 15 - fifteen years ago - 2001 - Allan McLennan - PADEM founder featured The World of Tomorrow is here today - now that's Entertainment. Streaming, storage and instantaneous interaction....anything look familiar?
One of the greatest challenges and compelling needs in todays IP digital media and entertainment technology landscape is to accurately identify where your product or offering fits in with new customers, then once known enhance and shape its benefits and performance towards accurately presenting and delivering it to those potential customers and partners, ie. in OTT, VaaS (Video as a Service), Data Intelligence, Meta-data refinement, Interactive Screen Navigation all towards New Television efficient audience engagement.
PADEM (an acronym for Pure Advanced Digital Entertainment & Media) successfully drives obtainment of this goal and ultimate success, and has done so for global clients since 2006. VIDEO Watch "Fireside Chat" - Allan McLennan address the EU Global Video Leadership Forum, Dublin, Ireland
PADEM is all about being connected! Connected Devices; Connected Cars; Connected Viewers/Consumers.....we live and engage in a connected world and society being engaged and challenged every day culturally. The efficiencies that are required in delivering a seamless, invisible and unimpaired video and media experience both from a business perspective and technical are critical. Whatever aspect of the overall ecosystem your product and business participates in, PADEM works to understand, identify, integrate and drive new business models towards successfully engaging your current as well as expanded goals. VIDEO: PADEM's McLennan along with Liberty Global's Bob Greene Discuss the Connected Customer - EU Video Leadership Forum 2015
Whether global or local, PADEM's active contribution has deployments providing billions of new views/engagements on IP connected devices viaa OTT, VOD, IP infrastructure, mobile networks, media players, codecs. UEN's0 (unified edge networks) or CCN's (Content Centric Networks).
Based in San Francisco/Silicon Valley, USA. With project partners in the EU, UK, and APAC, PADEM’s Global vision and reach is present with client corporations in UK, Netherlands, France, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Italy, NZ, Asia, MENA, Eastern Europe, California and the USA.
Mentoring: PADEM works closely with international embassy's and trade consulate's to mentor startups, boot-camps, innovation groups advancements into the US, especially into Silicon Valley and San Francisco. Closely affiliated, PADEM helps identify partnerships, funding, accurate presentations, affordable and appropriate office locations, as well as broad support. Recognized as a global mentor - Dutch Trade Consulate and Embassy, San Francisco / Silicon Valley, California.
Speaking Engagements & Events
- IBC 2017 - POWER SESSION - Global OTT Successes! - Amsterdam, Sept 16, 2017, Hall 4 Imagine Communications
- SMPTE Entertainment Technology: OTT as the Premium Service Tier, Chairman/Planning committee, May 8-9, 2017, Microsoft/Mountain View, CA
- TV Connect, London/Excell, March 28 to 30th, 2017, Chairman, Keynote moderator and presenter. "The real direction of tv"
- OTT TV World Summit, London, November 8 - 10, 2016, Chairman OTT Platform Acceleration & Data Intelligence
- AR/VR WTS SMART TECH Summit, Santa Clara, CA, Oct. 4-5, 2016 - WEARABLES VS AR/VR ACCELERATING PLAYERS ABILITY
- IBC, Amsterdam NL, September 9 - 12, 2016, Industry overview OTT Platform Acceleration & Data Intelligence Research
- SMPTE ETCA Summit, June 27-28, 2016 Palo Alto, CA Personalization Chair, member of steering committee
- Cable World Congress, Warsaw, Poland, Invited speaker, June 29/30, 2016
- TVConnect, London April 26-28th, 2016 - Conference Chairman, Millienals Advance - NewTV reality
- OTT TV World Summit, London, Nov, 9-12, 2015, Summit Chairman - OTT business offerings, cloud management and hardware/device advancement
- Stanford/SMPTE, Stanford, Califonia - Real revenue opportunites through OTT
- EU Video Leadership/CEO Forum, Dublin, Ireland. Arris presents a Fireside Chate with Allan McLennan on Today's TV/Tomorrow's excitement - DAI, SVOD & IP viewer connection. 5/19/20, 2015
- LTE Dubai, 5/12/15 - Reaching new audiences in their own back yard - navigation/identification
- London - CHAIRMAN'S OPENING COMMENTS - TVConnect - 4/30/15 Connected Innovation
- TVConnect, London/UK, 4/26/15, New data and rights licenising. What's really needed worldwide
- NAB - 2015, Las Vegas - Scientic paper on consolidated video platform advancement
- EU Cable Congress, Brussels, Belgium, 3/11/15 - OTT prepping - ingesting, transcoding and delivery for broad consumption
- CES - 2015, Data and new revenue models
- Future TV Advertising, 12/2014, London, UK - Programmatic Chairman
- IBC Chair of Scientific Papers - Network Distribution - IBC/Amsterdam - September 12th, 2014 - Distribution Network Innovation - Scientific Papers