PADEM Group (Pure Advanced Digital Entertainment & Media) is focused on driving digital entertainment, education and media revenue across multiple platforms by working closely with the entertainment technology industry, content development / security, asset management, entertainment networks, IP carrier networks (cable and telco), the investment community, mobile / wireless senior corporate hardware and software executives in cross-media integration. PADEM delivers corporate growth through aggressive evaluation, marketing, and business and technology development utilizing an extensive network of relationships and affiliations with ranking individuals throughout the broadband, cable, television networks, media technology, music, press and media on demand sectors that serve to accelerate strategic partnerships and corporate influence worldwide.
- Corporate Development & Management
- Video production
- White paper development
- Event strategy and positioning
- Creative Services and Technology Development
- Sales Optimization strategies
- Financial & Digital Analytics
- THINK Analytics - Global Data/Programmatic/Personalization IP Television, Corporate review and planning - 2016/17
- RSG Media Services - Media/Entertainment measurement platform development and execution - Big Data audience intelligence modeling
- Edgeware AB - Global Television CDN product expansion and North America corporate development. 2012 - 2016
- QuickPlay - Global product refinement and regional Deluxe On-Demand - European expansion, technical team integration and AT&T M&A - 2014 - 2016
- Ericsson - Overall industry analysis and global ecosystem acquistion strategy - 2013 - Present
- Microsoft - migration of Mediaroom's vision, postioning and advancement into Ericsson - global market influence and opportunities.
- Bit Torrent - Confidential assignment and advancement with the world's largest video distribution platform - direct report with CEO - 2012/2013
- Cognitive Networks: Intelligent TV/Device data capture and feed advancement in the evolution of media consumption patterns and understanding: Q1 2013
- WeVideo, Inc.: Corporate launch and packaging. Corporate development and awareness of leading cloud based video editing software: Q3, Q4/2012, Q1 2013
- Irdeto: AdvancedTV technology: Corporate Market Positioning and Divisional integration/messaging, SF, AMS/NL: Q1 & Q2/2012.
- TIVO: Advanced Data Analytics: Engaged market evaluation and contribution towards market advancement: Q2 & Q3/2012
- Cable Labs 2012: Cable Broadcast Buys and the impact of multiplatform advanced advertising: Q2 & Q3 2012
- Content Discovery Systems: Deep search technology development and business advancement in addressing the knowledge worker.
- African Diaries: the first fully shot on a mobile phone television series to be aired on a US television Network
- Udico Holdings: Intellectual Property/Patent Management in the advancement of Search advertising
- Rentrak: Founder and launch of new Advanced Media Division for Rentrak Corporation: management of 100+ staff, five lines of business, in $100+ million publicly traded company.
- Starbright World for seriously ill children: Steven Spielberg's global virtual playground world powered over Sprint's ATM for children's hospitals.
- Galaxy On-line gaming: 3D virtual 10,000 simultaneous users in on line casino based out of Panama
- Media Station, Inc.: Interactive games: the Lion King, 101 Dalmations, Hunchback, Little Mermaid (Ariel's Studio), DW Arthur.
- SelectPlay: The world's first broadband media & games-on-demand subscription service: 3 million homes, 300K a month play. Music, short films, education and games. NTT, NTL, @Home, Comcast
- Advanced Residential Gateway: Luminati/NetTV Home media center: 160gig hdrv, twin NTSC PVR, HDTV PVR, DVD with tuner software (under lying code licensed to MSFT Media Center 2001)
- Acting Corporate EVP in re-org of four divisions: direct report to CEO and BOD (web confidential)
- 24 hours in Cyberspace: network infrastructure NOC for worldwide publishing phenomena: contracted representation for Cyberports
- Mpeg-4 five year growth analysis: Investment industry research and analysis project on global projection of WM9 & H.264 growth
- NPTV: acting as Executive Director for US entry by leading iTV French company and product acquisition strategy. Sold
- Brazilian Telecommunications Trade Entry Study: Sales and manufacturing forcast for top telecommunications compnay plans for Latin America growth.
- Global live music iTV programming: three continent simulcast concert driven by mobile sms voting for song slection.
- Music VOD offering: FAN; Business modeling, technical roadmapping and product build.
- Remote PVR Recording via Mobile access: Research on product development and growth forcast.
- GIST: Product evaluation and development roadmap.
- Audio Audit: Leading advertising auditing and on-line analytical software, financing, product growth, market communciations and sales driving.
- Technology development/Cross-platform programming: mobile, TV, broadband integration.
- PBS TV411: Television network interactive education programming integrating VOD off loading to PVR with head: end resident iTV calls establishing new iTV model on carrier networks with not only digital capabilities, but analogue with VOD.
- Digital Channel modeling for cross-platform network (TV/IP/Mobile) IPTV offering: EU Q1/05
Numerous Confidential Global & publicly traded companies corporate strategy and reorganization.
McLennan additionally was sitting on the board of Udico Holdings, an invention management company, holding the base foundation patents patents in targeted advertising, keyword search and applicable technology suites.